New Pipin Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Pipin Forum

Post by Beachcomber on Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:27 pm

The new forum is now up and running. Hopefully it will be a lot more stable than the old one and it offers a lot more facilities for us - we will bring more functionality online in due course.

It is free to register and use the forum. The forum displays Ads which we didn't have before but I have paid to turn off Ads for registered users. It may be that Ads appear occasionally but that will be only because I have forgotten to put a shilling in the meter. However, Ads will be displayed for Guests.

I was unable to import the old user group and it will be necessary to register here. Please register using your old screen name if you wish, it will help continuity with the old forum.

One of the great difficulties with the old forum was administering it, especially on a mobile device. This should be a lot better but it would be helpful to avoid posting messages which have to be later removed either because they are way off the subject or contain inappropriate material - not that we have ever had a problem in that direction. I would ask you to please consider what you post. The subjects here are very emotive and strong views are bound to be expressed but please be careful to avoid referring particularly to individuals who can be identified - we know how rotten some of our opponents are - please don't detract from what we are doing.

Thanks

Enjoy the new forum.
Beachcomber
Admin

http://www.pipin.org.uk

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top