Mass Reviews

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mass Reviews

Post by Farrimond on Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:50 pm

Information received that Notts is intending to conduct reviews of all injury pensions.

There are 383 former officers from Notts in receipt of injury pensions.

Those who are on band one - some 158 people - will not be reviewed unless they request one.

There is strong, grounded, suspicion that this mass review is nothing more than an attempt to save money by manipulating the Regulations in unlawful manner.

Any Notts IOD pensioner who has an injury pension is advised to register with this forum. You need not identify yourself, but remember that this is a pubic forum. (There is a facility to send private messages, which are not visible)

An experienced support network of IOD pensioners exists and can offer advice, support, and legal representation.

Please do not place any faith or confidence in this review process. The indications are that it will not be conducted fairly or lawfully.

Farrimond

Back to top Go down

Re: Mass Reviews

Post by Beachcomber on Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:52 pm

I would expect that Derbyshire and the other forces collaborating in the East Midlands will be intending to follow suit.

The introduction of a new review process has been long expected and I know that such a move will not surprise Ron Thompson and Mark Lake, our solicitors.

Beachcomber
Admin

http://www.pipin.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoke Bloke on Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:47 pm

Beachcomber wrote:I would expect that Derbyshire and the other forces collaborating in the East Midlands will be intending to follow suit.

The introduction of a new review process has been long expected and I know that such a move will not surprise Ron Thompson and Mark Lake, our solicitors.

These forces are on a "flight of Fantasy" if they think that they can just disregard the police regs..

Stoke Bloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top