IOD award banding amounts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IOD award banding amounts

Post by Yesrhi on Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:23 pm

Hi,

Just a quick one!! The 4 iod bands, could anyone give me the amount awarded for each band please if known? Just trying to work out future funding levels as there's not much help coming from elsewhere.

Thanks in advance Smile

Yesrhi

Back to top Go down

Re: IOD award banding amounts

Post by Adversity on Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:31 pm

It is not that easy to give actual figures for the injury pension, as there is a formula, which gives a figure, and then that figure is then reduced by, (from memory), about 75% of your ill health pension? I also believe the various different schemes might have different rules. For the older 1987(?) scheme, you looked at the highest year of the past 3 years of service, not including overtime or extra payments, and then from that Band 1 was 25%, band 2 50%, band 3 70%, and I think, band 4 was about 85%. And then that was reduced by 75% of the ill health pension awarded.

Someone will come along who's brain is more with it hopefully, but if not, I will dig out some old paperwork and give you more accurate information when my brain is more with it.

Adversity

Back to top Go down

Post by Yesrhi on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:00 pm

And there was me thinking it might be relatively straight forward. Thanks for your help though, it would relate to the 2006 pension with only about 7-8 years in so knowing its related to that is helpful.
Thanks again

Yesrhi

Back to top Go down

Post by RedDog on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:00 pm

Have a looksee at this...http://www.narpo.org/images/stories/ip6.pdf?forumid=196246

Hope that comes out.

RedDog

Back to top Go down

Post by Yesrhi on Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:44 am

Thanks redDog

Yesrhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down